What is Fast ForWord?
Most reading programs, including tutoring, work around the underlying weaknesses that cause your child’s reading difficulty.
- Fast ForWord is an online language and reading intervention software that targets learning struggles at their core, starting in the brain.
- Your child will complete a variety of auditory processing, attention, and memory exercises that look like reading or pre-reading games.
- After a few weeks, 96% of parents report their child is reading better, understanding more, is more focused, completing homework more easily, or has improved in several of these areas simultaneously.
- Dr. Fagan will be a mentor who will share in your child's language and reading struggles and celebrate their successes with you.
- Put our more than 40 years of experience to work for you.
Who is it for?Elementary school children, starting at age 5, through middle school, all the way up to high school (we even work with adult learners!) with:
- reading difficulties
- auditory processing disorder (APD)
- speech or language impairment
- mild to moderate autism
- a learning disability, or
- children who are struggling at school yet may not qualify for extra help
Most parents tell us that their child is extremely bright, but something seems to be holding them back. They’re looking for some way to unlock their child’s true learning potential in the classroom setting. Does this sound like you?
Dr. Fagan will provide all set up and program assistance.
Fast ForWord Resources for Parents>> Parent InfoPack
>> Parent Testimonies
>> 4 Neuroscientists: How Fast ForWord Was Built & The Future