We provide Programs for children, adolescents, and adults at home or school through distance learning and live, real-time interaction. These programs are based on the concepts of frequency and intensity (several times per week for dedicated amounts of time) for the ideal gains as supported by research.
- Home and off-site therapy is ideal for homeschoolers, working adults, people who live a distance from services, private school students, college students, and those who need additional services.
- Weekly reports share data indicating gains.
- Consultation and guidance available throughout all treatment programs. Schedule a convenient time to talk. Click here to talk with Dr. Fagan.
- Each learner will have his/her own patient portal to share reports, ask a question, or share some good news!
- Reading Fluency & Comprehension
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- ADD & ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Executive Function
- Cognitive Testing